Exclusive University Partner Of UK MBA Program In Malaysia
Founded in 1999 by a group of experienced management professionals, CDC Management Development is a trusted education provider located in the Klang Valley. With our “can do” attitude and ability to get things done, you will be assured of an authentic experience in your pursuit for knowledge.
We are a private institution in Malaysia that provides various education programmes locally such as:
- International MBA from University of Strathclyde, United Kingdom;
- MSc Risk Management from Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU), United Kingdom;
- Purchasing & Supply programmes from the Royal Chartered Intitute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS); and
- Management Accounting programmes from the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- We also represent the University of Strathclyde and University of Stirling for the recruitment of students in Malaysia for all their full-time undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Scotland, United Kingdom.
Since Strathclyde MBA was available locally on a part-time basis from 1989, more than 1000 students have graduated. Currently we have about 250 MBA students at the various stages of their Strathclyde MBA programme. We were the first and only International Centre to start an in-house Strathclyde MBA programme for a national organization in 2008.
We have our sister company, CDC Consulting which is a leading and trusted provider of human capital and management consultancy services. More information on CDC Consulting is available from www.cdc-consult.com